• A core of excellent teachers (Mark, Rachel, Colleen), good classes, great space – Yoga Garden Narberth (On the MainLine)
• I always love the classes I take at The Yoga Garden-Philadelphia. There are many teachers, each with their own style. I have never walked out of a class feeling like it wasn’t a great class. I appreciate the various times of the day that classes are given, because of my ever-changing schedule. I am thrilled to have Yoga Garden in my neighborhood! – Yoga Garden Philly (On South Street)
• Beautiful studio – calming atmosphere, clean
The instructor led a creative, fun class that addressed the students stated needs and reminded us not too take it too seriously
Reasonably priced – Yoga Garden Philly (On South Street)
• Staff are very friendly. Ambiance in the studio is terrific. – Yoga Garden Philly (On South Street)
• The studio is beautiful! Walking up the stairs to the studio with the music playing, the fountain and the wonderful aroma helps to transport me to my yoga place before the class starts. All of the teachers are so wonderful. They’re nice, approachable and they know their stuff! – Yoga Garden Narberth (On the Main Line)
Our South Philly yoga studio offers Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga, Beginner’s Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Teacher Training to the South Philadelphia neighborhoods of Bella Vista & Queen Village (19147), Grays Ferry & Point Breeze (19146), and Center City & Washington Square (19107). Our Mainline yoga studio serves Narberth (19072), Ardmore (19003), Bryn Mawr (19010), Wynnewood (19096), Havertown (19083), Bala Cynwyd (19004), Merion (19066) & Gladwyne (19035).